Monday, May 3, 2010

The timing is right

I'm really quite pleased with the handicapping software under review. There is an extremely comprehensive manual which discusses, explains and disects 87 factors in this highly technical process. The cost is free and shipping is nominal so they got off to a good start. If it leads to the proper edge that is discoverable, we'll be all over it. Hopefully, there is less competition than the stock market or the poker table. It's a five week trial for me ending with the Belmont Stakes. The software is free and there are specials on triple crown data files. The learning curve will be steep but the timing is nearly perfect.

In poker, a reduced time frame is indicated. At Full Tilt, maintaining my Iron Man Status will generally be achieved by playing only one $1.10 deep stack 90 player sitngos daily. My decision making needs improvement. I raised 5 x bb early, bet the pot on a flop of TKK, was reraised. A fold was in order. But, my recall is better with my old notes and hand distribution strategies. Overall its thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment