Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How To Bet

Following my prolonged hiatus from NLHE, I've been quite pleased with my recent results. Upon my return the only “old” notes I could locate were Evelyn Ng's Novice NL Tournament Strategy in Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy which has served me very well and seems to have been perfectly tailored to my $1.10 deep stack 90 player sitngo's. Tonight, the Daily Dollar at 20:15 proved a little more challenging since there were 927 entrants and had me card dead early. With my heightened goals for the coming year out came the Full Tilt Strategy Guide Tournament Edition edited by Michael Craig and featured some advice by Chris Ferguson: Three Versions of Raise-or-Fold-Strong, Weak, or Medium. With the Novice Strategy, a limper in front of me would cause me to fold a pair of sixes and medium or large suited connectors. Now as long as there is a limper in front of me, those cards may be limpable under the right conditions.

Chris “Jesus” Ferguson built a bankroll at Full Tilt starting with Free Rolls and never adding any cash of his own, built it up to 10K. Now that's ROI. He topped that by donating it to Save the Children Foundation. Everybody probably looks at him like could this guy know anything...well a PHD in computer science and game theory studies...just keep looking dudes. I just might bet him to win the WSOP this year-he's done that before too.

No comments:

Post a Comment