Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Make A Plan

Let's make a plan.Let's say that our plan is to qualify for the Tournament Of Champions for The Battle Of The Bloggers VI starting in April 2011. Let's also say it is a “pay as you go” plan. We'll need six buy-ins of $26 and six of $11. That is $156 plus $66 is $222. What else might we need? Well if we make $2,222 by April 2011, we can afford poker lessons to enhance our chances of success at the BBT. I understand Vanessa Rousso teaches NLHE game theory sometimes in Florida, sometimes in Vegas-sounds good to me.
We'll start with four tournaments a day...two $1.10 deep stack...one $2.20 at 16:20 daily and one Daily Dollar at 20:15. Hold'em Manager has a nice record keeping function so we'll be posting our results monthly.

3 comments:

  1. I need a play to get into ToC in 2010!!! There's still time. Give me a plan FOR THAT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read a lot and go to church. I'm hopeful too but a good plan can be very good anytime. Good Luck Josie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've got the first part done. The latter half, not so much. LOL

    ReplyDelete