Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stud/8

The chapter in Super System 2 is excellent.  However, it is my belief that is perused but not studied by most poker players with the result that the game is open to greater ROI than most.  We issued the challange on VeryJosie's blog that a little competition be started in the 18:45 Stud/8 tourney at FT.  In my first try yesterday I finished out of the money, thus minus $5.50. 

Todd Brunson assert's eighteen concepts that when applied will lead to mastering Stud/8.  After digging through my notes on these concepts, they were incomplete, that is I only have notes through Concept 3.  Thus I was also one of the persusers and have certainly not mastered these concepts.  Back to the drawing board.  I hope we'll have a lot of company.

No comments:

Post a Comment